We strive for order and completion. We specialize in
tactical information warfare for there is strength in
knowledge. This a member friendly clan, we aim to
help all members achieve their goals in return that
they help they're fellow clan mates do the same. The
clan goal is to understand Destiny 100% and to be
able to take part in anything Destiny PvE or PvP.
Rules of Engagement
Section 2 Tenet 1 ( rules of engagement )
In the mist of war there is a cretin guideline or rules for engagement
you should follow.
In this video I'm telling you about my clan rules of engagement for
Destiny PvP. These simple steps can help you better your game and stay
on edge. I know the audio isn't clear so I left a list of the rules
Below so you may read them.
1) obey the law of the jungle.
all is one and one is all. Move, Attack and plan as one. A team is only
as strong as its weakest link
2) Tactical retreat. If you find yourself at a disadvantage there is no
shame and disengagement of the fire fight to better your odds
(example: if you find yourself fighting a sniper mid to long range and
your best weapon is a assault riffle, break contact and if possible
converse with fire team for plans of re-engagement.)
3) Coms. There must be clear communication at all times about what is
happening even if you find yourself killed. your voice can be the
winning tide in a battle.
4) Never play fair. press every advantage you can. If a enemy if foolish
to make a mistake punish them aggressively and your team will thank
5) Play the odds. only engage if your sure the odds are in your favor.
if you are out numbered do not engage unless there is no other option.
6) When in doubt, know your way out, always have a exit route or escape
plan if something goes wrong.
7) Death before dishonor. Win at all cost or die trying. This rule only
comes into effect if all else fails and should be used as a last resort.